Outdoor advertising is the only medium which is available round the clock. Technological advancement in creating designs, photography, printing of vinyl's / flex , illumination etc. have made this medium more attractive, effective and desirable for any campaigns.
- Outdoor advertising is an excellent medium and is in dominating to make the Press/TV campaigns.
- Outdoor medium is available in locations where the potential customer is present. Hoardings are one of the most effective and noticeable medium and is ideally suited for campaigns. A few strategic sites in support of any campaigns will yield outstanding results.
- A unipole is another tool for advertising. This is an ingenious and cost effective outdoor advertising medium.
- Unipoles are enduringly popular with advertisers and can be of various types including static, backlit or front-lit.
- Unipole is a large billboard panel placed atop a high pole designed to offer strategic exposure and maximum impact to heavy road traffic on key highways & primary arteries in the country. These impactful structures, illuminated after dusk, offer creative flexibility that is limited only by imagination.
- A Unipole at a good location (on a main road or a major highway) can garner more attention than any other media.
- Unipoles have an inherent attention seeking value as they are designed aesthetically and also appear like it is just there above. Unipoles also give the opportunity to achieve unusual and striking placements and position for the advertising board. Uniads’ Unipoles are built to the same standards as international ones. Unipoles are the most common form of outdoor advertising in developed countries.